The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 8/8/2023.
- Improved Notes Section in Catalog Management now encompasses the handling of "Invalid GTIN" and "GTIN Not Published" scenarios.
- Enhancements made to the management of Non-Food Items within the Catalog.
- Addressed several issues to enhance overall system stability and user experience.
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 3/17/2023.
- Item Set Up Summary has been renamed Data Quality Check, and it has been moved to the main Tools section.
- Item Change Notification feature to Supplier Updates and have pulled it out to the main Tools section. This change simplifies navigation and makes it easier for users to access critical supplier information.
- The capability of searching N2F database and adding items directly to a bid.
- The ability to download the original file and the results file on the Preview & Complete page during the Vendor Item Upload process.
- Base Menu Module has been renamed to Menu Sandbox.
- Results file from the Vendor Item Upload process now includes detailed information on any errors or warnings that may have occurred during the upload process, including the type of error, the field affected, and a description of the issue.
- Enhanced the Inventory Setup tab to provide users with more comprehensive and user-friendly tools to manage, update and correct items.
- Previously, the District Item ID was mistakenly being entered into the District Menu ID field which has now been corrected.
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 2/16/2023.
- Allow the user to delete a corresponding N2F item that has been matched.
- The capability to modify or alter an associated item.
- Users can utilize the universal search box to look up an item by its GTIN, brand, manufacturer product ID, or name.
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 2/14/2023.
- New feature allows an Item that is not linked during a Vendor Item Upload to be searched using N2F database, Branded vs Generic.
- Ability for co-op administrators to configure multiple locations within their vendors in order to provide their members with the ability to easily access and select Predefined Vendor and Location options.
- New features allow for the configuration and control of vendor locations, making it easier to organize and access relevant information about the vendors.
- The ability to check items in the catalog, allowing for easier access, modification, and maintenance of the catalog data.
- Corrected the feature that enables a user to return to the same location in a table after viewing the item details.
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 12/06/2022.
- Ability to reset allergy values to their original values from the source record.
Ability to Add an Item Directly to a Base Menu from the Item Database.
- Pre-Costing feature for the Base Menu which will allow the ability to receive the Average Cost Per Meal.
- Corrected the Branded search results to display Branded items only.
- We have improved the catalog to take you directly to Menu Items as opposed to General Information Tab.
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 10/28/2022.
- New UI for Menu Items and N2F search which makes viewing the data simpler.
Members have the ability to view Catalog specific items and add them to their local database.
- Ability to search N2F by Branded or Generic Equivalent items
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 10/14/2022.
- New format for the Vendor Item Upload file, which should be downloaded to ensure a proper upload process.
- Ability to add a Pre-Defined Vendor and Select Distribution Center/Location during vendor setup.
- Preconfigured vendors with contracts set up have the ability to upload Vendor Items to the contract.
- Inventory transactions can be entered without a Bin
- Updated Contract Matching to add multiple Generic items
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 9/9/2022.
- Item Change Notification, review, accept, deny changes made by Manufactures on a product
- Bid Management, Compare by GTIN on a spec sheet
- N2F search, updates to the user interface to include Mfr Product ID, Notes, and Contact Them options
The notes below are all new features and functionality to GDSN Connect as of 8/30/2022.
- Data Export updates
- File Updates: Added Sugars, Sesame Allergens, Images
- Renamed “Reports” to “Tools” for data export