The instructions below assume the users Item Database is fully loaded and Recipes have been created. They also assume a base menu worksheet has already been created. For information about creating a base menu, click here.
- From a Base Menu worksheet on the appropriate day of the week, click the [+] plus sign button on the bottom right-hand side of the screen and select the Advanced Search button.
- Enter the name of the Item or Recipe you'd like to add to the Base Menu worksheet in the search bar and click the search icon or hit Enter. A list of all previously imported items from the Item Database and previously created Recipes will display in list view. Click on the item name of the Item or Recipe you'd like added to the Base Menu.
- Items require users to select whether the item is an Entree or Side from the Item Detail screen whereas Recipes will have this information pre-filled. Make any changes necessary to the Item or Recipe such as Serving Size or Menu Item Name (changes made to the Item/Recipe will be stored only locally on this Base Menu and will not affect how the Item or Recipe show up in the Item Database or Recipe database) and click the Add button when you're ready to add this Item or Recipe to the Menu worksheet.
- Locate the recently added Item or Recipe and adjust the Planned Number of Servings according to how much of the Recipe/Item you plan to serve. Click the green checkmark icon to save the changes to the Planned Number of Servings.
- Repeat this process for ever Item or Recipe you plan on adding to your Base Menu worksheet.