The Admin Review Report in GDSN Connect is a series of reports intended to be used to document compliance with program guidelines during an Administrative Review. The Admin Review Report covers a single week and a single Base Menu and will provide users with a report of:
- Items details for any item input onto a Base Menu
- Recipes details for any recipe input onto a Base Menu
- Recipe Ingredient details for all ingredients in the recipes used on a Base Menu
- Full compliance report by day and averages over the week of the Base Menu
To run the Admin Review Report:
- Click on the Base Menus Module from the left-hand side navigation panel
- Click on the name of the Base Menu you'll be pulling an Admin Review Report for
- Click the report icon (paper icon) from the top left-hand side of the menu worksheet and select Admin Review Report
There is an option to select a Report for Menu Compliance, Recipes, and Items. Select one of the options and click View Report.
- For example, for Menu Compliance you will see pages of Weekly statistics for Nutrients, Subgroups, Whole Grains, Juice, and Milk. This report can be downloaded, saved, and printed to prepare for an Admin Review.
Users can also print an individual Item Report:
1. Navigate to the Menu Items Tab.
2. Choose the specific item for which you wish to generate a report.
3. Click on the paper icon located in the top right corner.
4. Opt for your preferred printing format.