Up to Date as of 12/2021
Users are required to configure all vendors purchased from including primary vendors, produce vendors, dairy vendors, etc as one of the first steps when beginning to use CNCentral for menu planning, forecasting and inventory. New Vendors can be added and configured at any time as necessary. To configure a Vendor:
- Go to your Vendors Module by clicking on Vendors from the left hand side menu bar.
- Click the blue plus sign button on the bottom right hand side of your screen and select to "Add Vendor".
- Enter the vendor name (mandatory) and the vendor email, website, and fax # (optional).
- Click the "Save and Close" button to save this vendor to your list of vendors.
- Repeat for each additional vendor you purchase product from.