The Copy & Paste Items button located within the menu worksheet (both from the menu calendar and base menu) is intended to help menu planners quickly and easily copy static items from one day into another day in the menu worksheet. Static items are those that are offered every day such as milk, condiments, and at some district entrees offered every day. With the Copy & Paste Items button, menu planners can enter a days worth of entrees, sides, and condiments and copy the entire days menu into other days in the week.
To use the Copy & Paste Items button:
- From the menu worksheet on the day of the week you'd like to copy another days menu into, click the blue plus sign button on the bottom right side of your screen and select [Copy & Paste Items]
- From the Copy & Paste Items flyout, select the day of the week you'd like to copy the menu day from
- Note: The day you're copying into be grayed out and you will not be able to select it.
- Note: You can only copy one day into another single day. If you need to copy a menu into multiple days, you'll need to perform these steps for each day you'd like to copy into
- Choose whether to copy over any existing menu on the day you're copying into
- Note: If in the [ON] position, any entrees or sides already entered into this days menu will be erased and overwritten with only the items on the daily menu you're copying from. If in the [OFF] position, all items already planned on a certain day will remain and the items getting copied from another day in the week will get added to the items already on the daily menu
- Click the [Save] button to perform this function