CNCentral allows you to swap out purchase units for items that you purchase from multiple vendors or receive as commodities.
- From your Forecast Module, specify the time range you’d like to view your forecast for (see instructions for pulling a forecast report). Locate the item you’d like to change a purchase unit for from the list.
- Click the 3 dots icon on the far right-hand side of the screen for the corresponding item on the forecast. Select Change Purchase Unit.
- Select the dial for the appropriate purchase unit you’d like to change from the list. Click Save to save the changes.
- Select whether or not you’d like to change the default purchase unit to the selected purchase unit. To make your selection the default purchase unit, click Yes. Click No if you’d like to change the purchase unit for this forecast only.
Note: Changing the purchase unit to be the default purchase unit will update this item on all future instances of this item on menus.
- Click the Update Forecast button to update your forecast with your purchase unit selection.