What product is this article for?
The following steps are intended for districts using Labatt Food Service that do not currently have product information in their back-of-house software or have significantly outdated or incorrect product information. These steps will help you gather a report from your Labatt customer portal to be used in the Vendor Item Upload.
If your district wishes to use the information currently in your back-of-house software, please visit the instructions for your specific back-of-house software’s import/export process. Import Export Using BOH Software
- Sign into your Labatt customer portal.
- Click the drop-down menu for “My Reports” and select “Six-Month Velocity Report.”
- Select a month to begin your report. The report will show your purchases from 6 months prior to the month you choose.
- Click “Export Data as CSV” and save the file to your computer. IMPORTANT: do not open the CSV file on your computer. This can cause the file to “break” and create issues during the import process.
- After the file is saved, the Labatt Velocity report can be used to upload into GDSN Connect. For instructions on how to set up the Vendor Item upload template using a Labatt Velocity Report.