What product is this article for?
The primary goal of this guide is to help you seamlessly incorporate new items into your item database by utilizing a catalog.
- Search a catalog
- Add a catalog item to your item database
While these instructions are written for with Region 10 MRPC members in mind, the general process can be used by anyone who has catalogs setup for their vendors.
Be sure to complete these steps before starting this process.
- Verify that you have Labatt setup as a vendor and that the Region 10 MRPC contract has been selected
- NOTE: For Region 10 MRPC members, this will have already been done for you. However, other users can refer to this article to setup any other vendor that has a catalog: Adding Vendors
- We plan to add a few items that are already using from Labatt. If you don't already know a few items that you regularly use from memory, it would be helpful to find a few items from the Labatt catalog or your software to use. Ideally find the GTIN, brand and product code, or the Labatt code for those items to help finding them in the catalog.
- Go to Vendors and select Labatt
- Go to the Items Tab
- Click on the [+] sign and then [Search Catalog] to view the Labatt catalog
- Search for the items your items using the search box. Enter the Labatt code, product description, brand, and/or mfr product code to find one of the products that you use
- Once the Item is found, select the 3 dots on the right-hand side and click [Add Item]. NOTE: If the item hasn't been associated with a standardized item from the N2F Database, you will be shown a search box to make the match yourself. For this activity, we recommend selecting a different item.
- You will see a confirmation box saying that it has been added to your item database.
- Repeat this process for all 5 items.
NOTE: To add an item that is "Not Linked" to a N2F items follow the link here: Adding an Item that is Not Linked