If you are having issues logging into the Daily Wrap Up app please try the steps below.
NOTE: Local changes may be lost in this process, users can verify if local information has been synced by logging into CNCentral.
The steps for forcing it to go online:
- Ensure that you’re in the Wi-Fi network
- Sign-out (if required)
- Go to the login/sign-in screen (The first screen when you start the app)
- You’ll see that the “network icon” is gray at the right-top
- Long press the “network icon”, a long press is just pressing the icon for 2 seconds and then “release your finger”
- A message will be displayed
- Reconnect to network
- “This action will delete all your local information, any change that you could have made while being offline will be lost. Are you sure you want to proceed?”
- Press “Yes- Reconnect”
- Wait until it finishes, the network icon should turn green
- Now you can continue as usual and introduce your credentials
* Local changes refers to quantities that could have been introduced to the production record.