The Inventory on Hand Report helps a user see a list of all the Inventory Items that should be in stock and in what quantities. The Inventory on Hand Report can be run for all sites, all bins, and all categories or filtered for specific sites, bins, and categories. This report will generate a list of all of the Inventory Items that exist in the pre-determined filters.
To run the Inventory on Hand Report:
- Login to CNCentral
- If you are a BA user with more than an single building assignment, select from the drop down the appropriate site
- Click on the Inventory Module from the left hand side black navigation panel
- Click on the Physical Inventory button on the top right hand side of the screen
- Use the Sites, Bins, and Categories filters to filter for the exact data you'd like to see in the Inventory on Hand Report, click the Apply button for each
- If you want to see the Inventory on Hand report for all sites, all bins, and all categories, you can skip this step
- Click on the Reports Icon ()on the top right hand side of your screen and select the Inventory on Hand report link
- View report
- To download and print, click the disk icon and select a file type to download this report to. Follow your computers instructions for printing
Below are the report column headers and meaning:
- District ID - This column is if a district has an internal numbering system for inventory items and that data is entered by inventory unit during district onboarding. If a district doesn't have an a District ID for items, this will be blank.
- Description - This is the item/inventory unit description as defined in the Inventory detail page or the Purchase Unit detail page.
- Brand/MFR Code - This is the brand name as provided by GDSN. When a manufacturer code is available via GDSN, this information will appear as well after the Brand name.
- Pack Size - This is the package size as defined in the Inventory detail page or the Purchase Unit detail page.
- Qty on Hand - This is the amount of inventory units currently on hand as accounted for from Physical Inventories taken.
- Inventory Unit - This is the package type (case, #10 can, pouch, etc.) as defined in the Inventory detail page or the Purchase Unit detail page.
- Cost of Goods - Total cost of the inventory on hand by inventory unit.
- Donated Value - Commodity value of an inventory unit.
Note: The Inventory on Hand Report can be accessed in two locations: the Main Inventory Screen and the Physical Inventory Screens. The instructions above are for accessing the report from the Physical Inventory screen but the process is the same either way.