Yes. The Daily Wrap Up app (DWU) and the post-production tab in CNCentral will not let you complete a Production Record if you're missing values in the Student Served Portions data field of any of the items on the Production Record. If for some reason there is an item or recipe on the production record that didn't get served, the staff member completing the Production Record, whether in the DWU or in CNC, will have to record a value of 0 for that item or recipe in the Student Served Portions box. If necessary, a note can be created in the Production Record and that will be stored with that day's Production Record explaining why an item that was on the Production Record didn't actually get served.
Articles in this section
- Can I clear the Menu Calendar?
- Why are my Base Menus missing?
- Why are the words doubled?
- CNCentral > Why Does my Menu Compliance Say I'm Serving 2% Milk When I'm Not?
- CNCentral > If I Update my Base Menu, Does That Update the Menu Calendar Automatically?
- CNCentral > Why Isn't My Item Searchable From a Menu Worksheet?
- CNCentral > Why can't I find the base menu I want to copy to my menu calendar?
- CNCentral > Why Are Some Items in My Search Highlighted in Yellow?
- Production Records > If an Item is on a PR But I Don't Serve It, Do I Have to Enter a Value For It?
- CNCentral > Why is My Daily Menu Showing as Not Compliant When I Know it is?