The video tutorial below describes how to conduct a physical inventory in CNCentral's inventory module. Please note that your district must have a subscription to the inventory module in order for this article to be of use to you. This video is also intended to be a training tool for District Admins wanting to train staff to conduct a physical inventory and as a resource. If you'd like to use this video for training purposes, the link can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Base Menu Pre-Costing
- Administrator - Item Setup Summary
- Physical Inventory Quick Reference Guide
- Administrator - Item Inventory Setup
- Transaction History Report
- Physical Inventory Report
- Inventory on Hand Report
- Inventory > What are Procurement Categories?
- Building Manager - Conducting a Physical Inventory
- CNCentral > Purchase Unit Import Results