Up to date as of 12/2021
District Administrator (DA) users and Building Administrator (BA) users have the ability to do a download of all items located in the item database. DA users only have the ability to do a download of the Purchase Unit database as well, however BA users don't have this capability. Doing a download doesn't affect either database, it's simply a way to see everything in each database in excel format for quick auditing purposes.
Below are the instructions for downloading both databases.
Item Database Download
- Navigate to the Item Database from the left hand side black menu bar
- Click on the download icon on the top right hand side of your screen and follow your computer's process for opening the file
- Data from the Item Database download
Item Name Serving Size-Wt Serving Size-Wt UOM Serving Size-Meas Serving Size-Meas UOM Brand Name Manufacturer Manufacturer Code GTIN Source DB External Unique ID Missing Meal Components? Purchase Unit Ct Purchase Unit Ct-Unspecified Purchase Unit Ct-USDA Purchase Unit Ct-Other
Purchase Unit Database Download
- Navigate to the Vendors Module from the left hand side black menu bar
- Click over to the Purchase Units tab and click the download icon on the top right hand side of your screen and follow your computer's process for opening the file
- Data from the Purchase Unit download: