Each time you complete a Daily Production Record you'll be asked to enter the total daily labor hours by meal session. This should be the total number of employees multiplied by the hours each person worked per meal session. For example, if there are 5 staff members working in the kitchen for lunch service and each works for 6.5 hours, the total lunch labor hours to enter into the Wrap-Up App should be 32.5 hours.
Articles in this section
- Daily Wrap Up > Building Admin and Building Staff Users Not Able to Switch Between Sites/Districts
- Daily Wrap Up > Why can't I login into the app?
- Manager - Daily Wrap Up > Where's the option to create a production record?
- Daily Wrap Up > App Use by Several Users at Once
- Daily Wrap Up > Why can't I login, I just had my password reset?
- Manager - Daily Wrap Up > How do I Calculate my Total Labor Hours?
- Daily Wrap Up > How do I know if a firewall is blocking use of the app?
- Daily Wrap Up > What type of tablet do I need to run the App?
- Daily Wrap Up > Do I automatically get updates to my app when updates are made?