2021 Release Notes
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 5/11/2021.
- "Status" and "Adjustment Qty" column added to the transaction history
- Start and End date on prices in the Vendors module have been changed to Effective Date. The Contract # will still have a Start and End date, but the actual price for a purchase unit will have an Effective Date only
- Inventory on Hand report updated to allow user to select report terms including Site, Bin, Date, and Report Type (Summary or Site Detail). An updated button was also added to allow a user to select different report terms
- Red Alert icon now also shows PUs missing an Effective Price from the Physical Inventory Report page and on main Inventory screen
- Inventory Balance now tracked in terms of $ in addition to Quantities. When an Inventory Unit is incremented, CNC will use the price as the Effective Date to determine the amount of the adjustment. When the Inventory Unit is drawn down or used the Amount of the adjustment is based on the previously recorded amount that was added to the Inventory Balance
- Physical Inventory updated so that it correctly populates the Amount Adjust field to track Inventory Balance in $ (Cost of Goods)
- Red Alert icons now displayed on PUs that are missing or not assigned a Procurement Category
- Purchase Unit upload spreadsheet and process updated to account for generic item matching
- Servings per Pound now shown in Purchase Unit detail
- Calculated Net Weight and Nominal Net Weight updates in Item Database, PU database, and Inventory Database
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 4/16/2021.
- Default Vendor option for selection now available in Inventory module > Item > Vendors
- Allergens now included in the item database download excel report
- Several updates to Inventory Module. Updates include:
- Status field added to an item in inventory which is always "Complete" after a physical inventory has been run
- Inventory reports added - Stock Status Report & Physical Inventory
- Transactions detail flyout added detailing by item when physical inventory was run, by who, the status, and assigning a transaction number. For auditing purposes
- Transaction History and report added
- Physical Inventory updated to prevent users from accidentally running a PI on a previous day
- Time and temp option added to roll up production records. When input, displayed on the PR main page and on the roll up production report
- Procurement categories added to UI of Item Database > Purchase Unit, Inventory, and Vendors modules allowing DAs to see the procurement category assigned to an item and change it if necessary
- Procurement & Inventory tab added to District detail page displaying the number of PUs in each procurement category and mapping out what's all included in each category
- All PU's automatically assigned a procurement category based on item GPC (only when enabled by TruX on the backend)
- Forecast updated to make it more obvious a user needs to refresh after changing a PU
- Always making improvements
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 3/18/2021.
- Several updates to Choosi app to make the user flow more intuitive and take fewer steps. Updates include getting taken to first orderable day upon login, advancing to next orderable day after placing an order, and getting a notification when all orderable days have orders placed on them.
- Updates to Choosi app to make the password retrieval process easier. Updates include new field for retrieving username(s) and a new flow depending on whether the account has a stored email address or security question.
- Several updates to the Daily Wrap Up app to bring it closer to parity with CNCentral. The updates include:
- Allowing users to easily switch between District/Sites without having to log out and back in (for accounts with more than 1 building assignment)
- Adding a meal session filter at the top of the screen
- Updating to UI to account for Roll-Up PRs in the DWU
- Adding a labor hours icon at the top of the screen similar to how it appears in CNC
- Complete Record and View Summary buttons added to be more consistent with CNC
- Updates to labor hour data entry in CNC and DWU so it can only be entered from the Labor Hours link on the top of the PR (no longer from the complete PR fly-out)
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 2/26/2021.
- Site Production Configuration tab added to Sites Module to allow sites to be classified as "Traditional", "Hybrid", "Serving Only", or "Production Only". All designations can be setup for configured time periods and when a site produces for another site, that is configured so a roll-up production record will generate automatically for the production site to document (see next bullet).
- Roll-Up Production records created automatically for all sites configured as "Hybrid" or "Central Kitchen". Roll-Up production records do not have associated menus as they are a record of production only. They include total quantities to be prepared for all sites configured as a serving site with production kitchen from a separate building. Users can click items/recipes shown on the Roll-Up PR to see how much of each to make for each building.
- Roll-Up Production record reports - Serving Site Tracking Form & Roll-Up Production Report
- Vendor contracts added to Vendors module where users can add purchasing contracts with start and end dates as well as pricing for the purchase unit during the defined period of time.
- Updated Purchase Unit upload to account for contract numbers and linked pricing.
- Inventory Module added to left side navigation panel when enabled by an inTEAM representative. The Inventory Module lists all Purchase Units of the items in the Item Database.
- Inventory configuration tab added to the Sites Module so users can see the bins they have setup.
- Purchase Units separated from Vendor so a single P/U can be associated with multiple Vendors. Saving a change to any of the fields in the P/U record updates the values seen in other Vendors as long as they are common fields. The P/U record fields that are unique to each Vendor (such as Vendor description) will be editable by a user so they can see in the Inventory Module the difference between P/Us in inventory.
- Physical Inventory button added to allow a user to perform a physical inventory by building and by bin. Building Admins will only see their buildings inventory but District Admin users will have to toggle between the different sites and bins to enter physical inventory values. Physical inventory values entered will create an adjustment which accounts for what the previous amount on hand was.
- Inventory on Hand report added.
- Labor hours button added to daily Production Record which can account for all labor hours incurred for any meal session that has a menu for a particular day.
- Several bugs squished
2020 Release Notes
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 12/23/2020.
- Gordon Food Service EB product database is now synced with CNCentral so users who purchase from Gordon's can access them
- Item search now displaying Sponsored items as the top three items. Items are differentiated by a yellow highlighted color and logo where applicable
- Site Detail page now displays the Production Configuration to support the separation of Production from Serving Sites
- Menu calendar back button returns user to the month they were looking at previous to clicking into the menu worksheet
- Choosi order tab now filters by sub-site where applicable
- BA users with menu editing permissions can now add menu items manually, add menu items via search, delete menu items, and edit menu items
- A couple other Choosi app bugs squashed
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 11/25/2020.
- Left side navigation panel changed to accommodate new UI (Base Menus & Menu Calendar added, Menus and Production Records removed)
- New Base Menus module which allows menu planners to separate out base cycle menus for use in copying into the Menu Calendar of respective buildings
- New Menu Calendar showing menu and production data at a glance by building
- Weekly Compliance tab on menu name changed to Weekly Summary which also now shows Production Record completion status by day
- None, wahoo!
The notes below are all new features and functionality to CNCentral Production as of 10/30/2020.
- Recipe ingredient item names can be changed in the recipe without affecting the item in the Item Database
- Fixed an issue on inventory setup screen for GDSN items
- Calculated net weight now a feature of new items
- Clear menu button added to daily menu worksheets which clears all items/recipes added to a day
- Choosi reports available from reports icon
- Added News section to home screen
- Squashed some meal kit bugs to make pairing easier
- Recipe copy process copies purchase unit information also